Monday, May 3, 2010

The make myself sound like a grumpy old man post ....

I hear Florence And The Machine played this week - Lungs is an amazing album without a doubt something I only realised long after everybody Else - see I'm a last years news today kind of guy which is pretty stupid and/or entertaining for someone who writes on a Blog!Anyways the point of this post is that in my opinion as good as the Album is I seriously doubt its going to go the distance and be a classic in 20 years time.The thing is I really don't think that any music produced these days has any real wow factor,everything has been spoiled by the Internet and the likes of youtube (which I do actually love)and Bloggers ha ha.Its so hard for kids these days to discover anything for themselves,everything is suggested or forwarded to them via email/facebook or if your really backwards bebo.Can anyone really say in all honesty that in 20 years people will still listen to GaGa?Britney?Probably not.Hopefully not!!No doubt I'll be eating my words in the next few months when I Blog about some amazing album that that everybody else has played to death :)





FanciSchmancy

No comments:

Post a Comment